Sunday, February 20, 2011

HBC Clothing

I am currently working on an HBC design for clothing items, with my sister, (who actually takes most of the photographs used on this website).

I am constantly finding more HBC inspiration. I wanted to share with you a couple of pictures, I took, of clothing items that scream out Helena Bonham Carter! (NOTE: These were not designed/made by me.)


The first item is a finger-less glove, with a bow included. This actually reminded me more-so of Nellie Lovett. For those of you who don't know, Mrs. Lovett is a character on Sweeney Todd. On the Tim Burton movie version, Mrs. Lovett is played by, none other than, Helena Bonham Carter.














This costume screams out HBC!!! I swear she wore something remotely like this at some big event! I can't wait to wear this!
If anyone has any design ideas for an HBC clothes design, feel free to comment.
Clothing Articles belong to store, Rue 21.
Thanks!
<3 JIL

No comments:

Post a Comment