Saturday, February 19, 2011

HBC Inspired!

I never got right down to the point of this blog, in my last entry.

I wanted to make a blog dedicated to Helena Bonham Carter, but there's only so much I can write about her that other people haven't already heard. So I wanted to make this a bit more personal, so as the title states, this blogspot is used for 'Helena Bonham Carter inspired' posts, including new HBC inspired outfits I've put together, HBC inspired food, HBC inspired people and anything HBC inspirational!

Thus, I wanted to post a couple of pictures of clothes, shoes, etc. that I have found that made me think of HBC.

No. 1 - The Snazzy HBC High heels
N0. 2 - The Layered HBC Outfit
No. 3 - The Mismatched Gloves and HBC Inspired Jacket
No. 4 - The Beaded Shoes
 More HBC Inspired Posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment