I just saw a glimpse of the Oscars tonight and was incredibly surprised when this girl, that had to be around my age, stated that she hadn't been on a computer in almost a year!
This girl knows who she is and why she's here on this planet.
Seeing her, reminds me that, I too, know who I am and why I'm here.
Good God! Just listen to her! Talking about the scripts she picks:"They're not stupid. A lot of scripts are stupid, especially for a young blond girl. It's very hard to find a good story, with a good character."
Couldn't agree with her more!
I know she's not HBC, but she is a brilliant actress and I think all brilliant actresses can compare to HBC in some way, shape or form...
'Oscar-nominated for the first time for her role in Winter’s Bone, this year could see her crowned Best Actress in a Leading Role. Here are 10 things you should know about the actress:
1. Jennifer Lawrence was born August 15, 1990 in Louisville, Kentucky. Her Mother Karen runs a children’s camp, and her father Gary once owned a construction firm.
2. She claims to have never taken drama or acting lessons, instead relying on instinct when playing a role.
3. Jennifer is currently filming X-Men: First Class, playing the role of shape-shifter Mystique.
4. Her first television role was for MTV, starring in My Super Sweet Sixteen, before landing a role in a Burger King commercial.
5. In between acting roles, she went on a missionary trip to the Dominican Republic, working as an assistant nurse.
6. She featured in a music video for the song ‘The Mess I Made’ by Parachute.
7. She is the only girl to be born in the Lawrence side of her family for 50 years.
8. Jennifer refuses to have a Facebook and Twitter account, calling them: “Out of the question.”
9. She is said to be dating X –Men co-star Nicholas Hoult.
10. Usually on Oscar night, Jennifer has a quiet night in with a plate of pasta.'